Investment project code: 19
Installation/construction of two dance floors (wooden floor) in the district
- Surface area of land to be built per track: 100 square meters
- Floor material: wooden platform resistant to exteriors (sliding materials to facilitate the dance and the care of the knees of lxs bailarinxs).
- Lighting point installation (Electrotechnics: Power supply, electricity): to be able to plug loudspeakers or other utensils.
Possible location within the park itself: The best site, for lighting, sonority (minimize possible impact to the rest of neighbors), shadows and location, would be in the area that now occupies the playground (more used, unfortunately, as a dog park) which would move this to another area of the park. (it is not essential and would be evaluated by the technicians of the council with a view to minimizing expenses and improving the idea).
The dance floor would in no case involve eliminating any of the existing trees, which means respecting them and/or integrating them into the design.
Justification of the location, ideas and positive aspects to take into account that support the investment:
- Dynamisation of public spaces with music and dance for all citizens.
- Intergenerational activities.
- New ways of living and building the public space, promoting neighborhood coexistence.
- Dancing as an alternative to healthy, social leisure, which helps to improve both physical and psychological fitness.